Great Wave · Sencha Green Tea & Kelp
Regular price $12.99
Full-bodied green tea with kelp adding a hint of umami and a light minerality. Like a delicate ocean breeze.
- Ingredients: green tea & kelp (Saccharina latissima)
- Contains Caffeine
- Seaweed taste scale: High
- Made by Heritage Seaweed in Portland, ME
Brewing: Pour boiling water over 1tsp of tea. Steep 5 minutes.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 1.5 oz of loose-leaf tea in a labeled resealable retail bag (servings: 15–20 cups)
- 16 oz (1 lb) of loose-leaf tea in an unlabeled resealable bulk bag (servings: 175–200 cups)
Why seaweed tea? Because it's good for you! Seaweeds contain around 60 trace minerals that are vital to human health -- notably iodine, potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium. What else is in there? Vitamins, plus omega-3 and omega-6, essential amino acids and antioxidants. Our teas are so full of good stuff, they've been described as "the bone broth of the ocean."
Allergy info: Seaweed can occasionally contain very tiny shell fragments. Blended in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts & soy.