Emerald Honeybush · Honeybush & Sea Lettuce
**tea will be back in stock soon - please check back - thank you!**
please check out our full line of offerings at heritageseaweed.com
Honeybush with sea lettuce is full-bodied, fruity & naturally sweet. Its antiviral, antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties are pretty sweet too.*
- Ingredients: honeybush (similar to rooibos) tea & sea lettuce (Ulva lactuca)
- Great hot or iced
- Seaweed taste scale: Medium
- Made by Heritage Seaweed in Portland, ME
Brewing: Pour boiling water over 1tsp of tea. Steep 5–7 minutes. Great plain or with lemon or honey.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 1.5 oz of loose-leaf tea in a labeled resealable retail bag (servings: 15–20 cups)
- 16 oz (1 lb) of loose-leaf tea in an unlabeled resealable bulk bag (servings: 175–200 cups)
Why seaweed tea? Because it's good for you! Seaweeds contain around 60 trace minerals that are vital to human health -- notably iodine, potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium. What else is in there? Vitamins, plus omega-3 and omega-6, essential amino acids and antioxidants. Our teas are so full of good stuff, they've been described as "the bone broth of the ocean."
Allergy info: Seaweed can occasionally contain very tiny shell fragments. Blended in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts & soy.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.